Intensive Stretch Marks Removal
Bare your most flawless skin without stretch marks
Contact us to learn more on our treatments and promotions & get a free consultation
Stretch Mark Removal
Effective stretch mark removal in Hong Kong
Our Smooth Beginnings stretch mark treatment is a combination of thermo-controlled radiofrequency and LED photomodulation to regenerate skin cells, improve the tone and elasticity of skin, and erase stretch marks in just a few sessions.
Why choose our stretch mark removal treatment?
They might be hard-won battle scars, but we’d all rather those pesky stretch marks were erased from our bellies in time for the next beach holiday.
Luckily, EstheClinic is here to help with an anti-stretch mark LED photomodulation treatment combined with thermo-controlled radiofrequency to boost cellular metabolism, regenerate cells and lead to a sustained dermal-epidermal restructuring of damaged tissue.
The EstheClinic effect
Our stretch mark removal procedure is totally painless, non-invasive and requires no downtime. All types of stretch marks can be treated with this method. Typically, we can improve 50% to 80% the most recent stretch marks, while older scars can be improved by 40% to 70%. The number of sessions required will be determined according to the condition of your skin.
You will see a noticeable improvement after the first session. Subsequently, stretch marks will fade gradually. As skin cells regenerate, stretch marks will re-pigment and their appearance will be reduced. The skin will lose that unsightly ‘marbled’ appearance and regain its elasticity.
The best beauty clinic in Hong Kong
Over customers in France, Belgium, Morocco, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Experts in aesthetic and beauty treatments for the past 20 years
- A beauty clinic network at the forefront of technology, under medical control
- Devices and programmes developed and tested by cosmetic physicians
- Alternative to surgery, with visible and lasting results from the first session
EstheClinic in the press
Our happy customers
Your stretch mark removal questions answered
Our stretch mark removal treatment combines 3 technologies:
- Thermo-controlled radiofrequency is a non-invasive procedure to induce collagen stimulation. By heating the skin, radiofrequency helps collagen regain its original structure, and causes the proliferation of the fibroblasts. Skin becomes tighter, firmer and smoother, while the redness of recent stretch marks disappears. Swelling of the outer edges of the stretch marks is reduced, and they gain a fuller, smoother appearance.
- Le DermaBooster XL and its 1,040 titanium micro-needles act as a collagen booster deep down in the skin. It is extremely effective for treating stretch marks, as it promotes a wound-healing process, flooding collagen and elastin to the scars to promote skin renewal and regeneration.
- LED photomodulation uses a cold monochromatic light emitted by the LED which is a non-invasive and painless. Photomodulation is a pioneering approach to photo-activating the fibroblasts without thermal effect for the purpose of collagen stimulation. LED photomodulation aids the breakdown of denser, sub-dermal scarring while stimulating superficial circulation, reducing flaccidity and thickening the skin to combat the paperlike characteristics of stretch marks. It also assists in softening and flattening the stretch marks.
All types of stretch mark can be treated with our procedure. Typically, you’ll see a 50% to 80% improvement in recent stretch marks. Older scars can be improved by 40% to 60%. Red stretch marks usually require 10 – 15 sessions, but white stretch marks will require 15 – 20 sessions. The course of treatment can be repeated a few months later, if necessary.
Treating stretch marks with LED photomodulation and radiofrequency is a completely painless procedure. The number of sessions required will be determined by the condition of the skin (see above).
To be certain you are choosing the right treatment, and answer all your questions, we always start with a FREE initial consultation.
During this session, an experienced consultant will listen to your concerns and discuss your needs and expectations. After a clinical examination, he/she will be able to determine a treatment plan suitable for your skin. The recommended treatment plan may include one or more aesthetic treatments, depending on your needs. The consultant will also identify any possible allergies, skin injuries or ongoing medical treatments – to ensure there are no contraindications to the advised treatment.
If you are also trying to shift localised fat deposit on your body, you can combine this with our Slim & Trim lipocavitation treatment, to eradicate fat cells on areas like the abdomen, love handles and saddlebags. To improve skin firmness and elasticity and to reduce cellulite, we suggest the No Bumps Ahead radiofrequency treatment to tighten and smooth your skin.
We recommended you use Le DermaBooster XL at home, to stimulate the cellular activity and refine your skin’s texture. Le DermaBooster XL is included in every Stretch Mark package.
Get the scoop on our very first insights and promotions.
Sign up to our mailing list.
We’ll never share your details with anyone else!